Ready to change jobs?
Daunted by the interview process?
Competency-based interviews a terrifying thought?
Perhaps it’s time to invest in some practical Coaching for Interview!
That old saying ‘practice makes perfect’ is never truer than where competency-based interviews are concerned. Yet many go for interview without having prepared properly and then feel let down when the feedback suggests a more prepared candidate got the job.
Interview success means adopting and living by the motto
‘preparation, preparation, preparation’
Coaching for Interview has helped thousands of people over the last 20 years move jobs or re-enter the workforce by helping them prepare for that all important interview. We simplify this process and support you through your journey into new employment. Focused on improving your interview performance in a practical way, we help you answer competency-based questions in a polished fashion without sounding rehearsed, stale or even monotonous.
How does it work?
- You provide us with the job details
- We provide you with preparation material before our 1-1 interview session
- Your session starts with an agreement on a learning style that works for you, before going onto some basic knowledge-based information
- We work through questions and answers using a mind-mapping technique
- We use a “stop/start/try again” approach to build on each answer, ensuring that you match the requirements of the job
- You leave feeling confident and ready for the interview
You can take away all the materials from the session, allowing further practice for the interview in the comfort of your own home.
We cannot guarantee success at interview but we can guarantee that you will be prepared and ready to face the challenge.
A typical session will last 1.5 hours and is charged at £100.
Our clients typically include:
- Job changers and those with upcoming performance review interviews
- New graduates
- Returners to the work place
Our success rate is high. We aim to work with you ideally on a face to face basis. This means we get to know you well and can adapt our sessions to suit your needs and learning style. Of course, if you cannot see us personally, we can work with you via Skype or FaceTime.